Cheap Rooms for Rent in Anaheim, CA
Anaheim is one of the tourist destinations in the world that attracts a large number of tourists every year. This Orange County city is famous for its Disneyland Resort, dubbed “the happiest place on Earth”. Referring to Anaheim, many people will immediately think of the attractive games inside Disneyland Park or relax in cheap rooms Anaheim with full amenities. But this beautiful city still has lots of fun activities for adults as well. Check out the top things for adults to do in Anaheim below.
The first top thing that you can’t miss when you arrive in Anaheim is visiting and experiencing the exciting games at Disney California Adventure Park.
Disney California Adventure Park is part of the Disneyland Resort campus, built by the Walt Disney Company and officially opened in 2001.
Located on Disneyland Drive Street, Disney California Adventure Park is about a 30-minute drive from Los Angeles. Disney California Adventure Park is an amusement park that embodies the culture and history of Disneyland.
With an area of about 72 acres, Disney California Adventure Park is like a picture depicting the optimistic image of young Walt Disney characters in the 1920s, or newer characters in the big family of Disney.
It is divided into 8 lands with 8 main themes that you can freely explore:
- Start your exploration here at Buena Vista Street. It is home to a Spanish-style art gallery. The downtown area of Buena Vista Street is modeled after the 1920s Los Angeles city that you should not miss.
- Pixar Pier: The attraction of the Pixar Pier theme land is the appearance of many Pixar Studio characters, such as the Incredibles family or the cowboy Jessie. For thrill-seekers, the Incredicoaster and the Pixar Pal-A-Round will be two memorable highlights.
- Paradise Garden Park: Located next to Pixar Pier, Paradise Garden Park also has many interesting games for you to experience.
- Grizzly Peak Pacific Wharf: Designed as a national park. Grizzly Peak will bring you adventure on the water or in the swing that is often found in the mountains in the far reaches of the state.
- Hollywood Land: Bringing back Hollywood’s Golden Age style from the 1930s. Here, you will have memorable experiences with 3D and 4D movies, or the unforgettable shows of Disney Junior Dance Party or Frozen Live at the Hyperion.
- Cars Land: Cars Land has an area of up to 49,000 square meters and is surrounded by many restaurants. Try a variety of dishes at the restaurants here before returning to your cheaps room Anaheim, you will not forget the taste of these dishes. You can also experience a variety of car cartoons and other exciting games.
- Condor Flats: You can soar in the sky of California and enjoy the “Soarin’ Over California” experience.
- Marvel: This is a new land that opened in 2020. It also contains many interesting and unforgettable games.
Each Disney California Adventure Park-themed land is culturally and educationally packed, and is sure to be filled with fun!
Located opposite Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Park is the second park on the grounds of the Disneyland Resort. It was built in 1955 with an area of more than 100 acres. Disneyland Park is divided into 9 themed lands with a completely different style from Disney California Adventure Park:
- MainStreet: Modeled to follow Walt Disney’s hometown with an American town style. Main Street is the main road leading to Disneyland’s central castle. You can also choose and buy attractive items for your friends at the souvenir shops here.
- Adventureland: Adventureland has many amusement parks surrounded by dense green trees. It is a combination that simulates the forests of Africa, Asia, South America and the Pacific Ocean.
- Frontierland: With the theme of the American West, here you can see cowboys, pioneers, saloon pubs, or red rocks…
- Fantasyland is also known as “Dreamland”. In front is the image of the princess castle, associated with the name of Walt Disney.
- Tomorrowland: Tomorrowland has a science fiction theme. You can watch themed shows like Star Wars movies, Buzz Lightyear’s roller coaster from Toy Story, or Finding Nemo submarine,…
- New Orleans Square is modeled after the city of New Orleans in the 19th century. New Orleans Square has an area of over 3 acres with 3 outstanding games for you to explore: the Haunted Mansion, Disneyland Railroad, and the Pirates of the Caribbean yacht.
- Critter Country: Almost like Adventureland, Critter Country is inspired by the movie “Song of the South” and is designed after the Pacific Northwest forest.
- Mickey’s Toontown and Star Galaxy’s Edge: These are the two newest lands in Disneyland Park. You can play the games here with your kids.
The combination of California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park creates “the happiest place in the world.” Each park will bring different and interesting experiences for your journey to discover Anaheim.
Angel Stadium was inaugurated in 1966. This is a modern baseball stadium located in Anaheim, home of the Los Angeles Angels.
Angel Stadium is bordered by Katella Avenue, Orange Highway, Orangewood Avenue, and State College Avenue. Surrounding it are cheap rooms Anaheim.
If you’re looking for an atmosphere that cheers on fire washing or enjoys a great evening, this is the place to be. Watching a baseball game at Angel Stadium will leave you and your family with great experiences. Surely you will not forget the spirit of playing hard at this stadium. So, make time to attend one of the events at Angel Anaheim Stadium to enjoy the great moments here.
In addition to professional baseball, Angel Stadium also hosts football games, short-term pre-season games, and more.
If Angel Stadium is the site of dramatic baseball and football games, the Honda Center is the arena for hockey matches and other sporting events like pro wrestling and basketball.
In addition, this is also the site of nationwide touring concerts, comedy shows, festival events, and other fascinating performances. Do not miss these great moments with family and friends at the Honda Center.
Want to be a pilot but never had the chance? Do you want to experience the feeling of sitting in the cockpit and test driving an aircraft? Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center is the place to help you get this experience.
Located on South Sinclair Street in Anaheim, the Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center offers some of the experience of flying a commercial airliner or a real military aircraft. These experiences will give you the opportunity to learn the controls and cockpits of the aircraft, then indulge in your passions before returning to relax in your cheap rooms Anaheim.
Note that the Flight Simulation Center is only open Wednesday through Sunday. You can also book birthday parties or other outstanding events here.
Above are the top 5 things for adults to do in Anaheim. Hopefully, the article can provide a lot of useful information, helping you to have great experiences on your travel journey to this beautiful city. For more information on where to find cheap rooms Anaheim, please visit our website often!