Cheap Rooms for Rent in Anaheim, CA
Have a question about your phone or plan? Contact us 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the best customer service!
Please Call or Text : +1 714-786-9475 (Ryan). My Profile on Airbnb click here.
“Tips for traveling to Disneyland?”, “How to rent cheap rooms Anaheim?”, “Plan for a great stay at Disneyland, CA?”. It’s the most frequently asked question I get when someone discovers that I’ve written a book on Disneyland and run a Disneyland planning guide…
Roomsanaheim’s 20 Disneyland suggestions that will help you have a better vacation than the other 18 million people that attend each year will be shared with you in this article. You’ll be ready for anything with these revised 2022 Disneyland advice!
1. Purchase discount Disneyland tickets in advance to save money
When you purchase your tickets in advance, you can save money and avoid standing in line at the ticket booth. See all of my recommendations for obtaining discounted Disneyland tickets (how to avoid scams and other Disneyland hacks).
2. Stay in a hotel close to the theme parks
You have the option of staying at a Disney-owned on-property hotel or at a partner hotel located immediately next door to the complex. Hotel rooms on the grounds of the park provide you admission to the park an hour earlier each day of your vacation, but they are more expensive. The partner hotels are less priced, but they offer a much-reduced range of amenities. Check out our picks for both sorts of hotels near Disneyland in the following sections.
3. Make a reservation at your hotel and inform them of your plans ahead of time
Recently, I had the pleasure of accompanying my grandma on a trip to Disneyland for the first time. As a result of my phone call to the Disneyland Hotel, we were given a special welcome that included a button commemorating our first visit and a room upgrade with a view of the fireworks. All of this because I told them I was celebrating a special occasion. You should inform the hotel if somebody in your group recently celebrated a birthday, graduation, promotion or other significant events. They’re just trying to find an excuse to be kind to you, after all!
4. When you buy Disney gift cards online, you can save 5% if you have a Target Red Card
Take advantage of our in-depth guide on hacking Disneyland’s system and save at least 5% on every purchase you make.
5. You may get discounted tickets and then upgrade to yearly passports to save a lot of money
In order to receive the full value of a ticket purchased at a discount, you must provide that ticket when upgrading to a pass. Take a look at our guide to Disneyland tips for more information.
6. Take a snapshot of the back of your ticket in case you misplace it at Disneyland
Guest Relations can replace a misplaced ticket with the use of the photo’s barcode.
7. The Anaheim Convention Center is the largest convention center on the West Coast
The number of people entering Disneyland and Disney California Adventure from the conference center can have a significant impact on crowd density. To avoid the crowds, read our guide on the best times to visit Disneyland.
8. Disneyland has almost 1 million Annual Passholders
Whether or not they show up has an impact on the park’s capacity. The parks will be substantially less busy when lower-level Annual Passports are blocked out. Take a look at our Disneyland attendance schedule.
9. Make sure you dress comfortably and wear comfy shoes
It can take a long time to get through a single day at Disneyland. Make sure your clothes and shoes are comfy, as you’ll be on your feet all day. However, keep in mind that you’ll want to look your best in all of the photos. To learn more about what to bring to Disneyland and what to wear, see our comprehensive packing list and style guide.
10. Pack a light jacket and layer your clothing
Even though Disneyland is in sunny Southern California, visitors should be prepared for chilly nights and mornings.
11. Arrive at the Disneyland gate at least 30 minutes before it opens
The parks often open earlier than expected, so plan to arrive early so you can take advantage of the early entry. In addition, there may be long lineups when the doors open.
12. You can spend an additional hour in Disneyland or Disney California Adventure before the parks open to the general public
Staying at a Disney-owned hotel or purchasing a three-day or longer park hopper or non-park hopper bargain Disneyland ticket from a Disney ticket reseller will grant you access to an additional hour in the park. On certain days of the week, including Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays during the current season, Disneyland Park hosts Magic Morning for guests who have purchased a three-day or longer ticket. Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are alternately open to guests who stay at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels, allowing guests to visit both parks every day of the week.
13. If you don’t have access to Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning, begin your day in a park that doesn’t have the extra hour
It’s a good idea to start your day in Disneyland if you can’t get into DCA for Extra Magic Hour because you aren’t staying there. The same goes for the other direction. You won’t have to deal with long lineups that were developed by individuals who were able to get into the theme parks early if you don’t arrive in the park early. On the Disneyland entertainment calendar, you’ll discover this information.
14. For extra information on your vacation, sign up for the FREE Disneyland tips, techniques, and savings newsletter
Signing up for the newsletter will give you access to special Disneyland deals that you won’t find anywhere else.
15. You can save money by booking a Disneyland trip package
You’ll save even more money if you book your flight and accommodation at the same time. Cheap rooms Anaheim is always the perfect choice when you want to save money. See all of our advice on how to save money on discounted Disneyland vacation packages here.
16. To enter the parks, use the central gate
Between the two long rows of turnstiles, there is a single gate with a turnstile. Everyone, not just wheelchairs and strollers, can take advantage of this service. A lot of the time, this is a much shorter sentence.
17. The best Sleeping Beauty Castle photos are shot from the castle’s right side
From this side, there are far fewer people, and you’re surrounded by lush flora instead of asphalt.
18. When you’re waiting for a train or taking an underground ride, put your phone in airplane mode
As a result, your phone battery will drain significantly faster on attractions like Indiana Jones or Haunted Mansion because it will be hunting for a cellular signal that isn’t there.
19. Listen to the podcast of the Disneyland Vacations Show
If you’re a fan of podcasts, you’ll want to check out the Disneyland Vacations show for tips on organizing a trip to the theme park.
20. Make it a point to visit all of the parks in Disneyland
This is one of the resort’s best features. Getting to the city is a breeze because everything is so close to one another. In contrast to your experience at Disney World, you should not feel constrained. Park Hopper tickets are usually my recommendation. You can park hop between the two parks starting at 1 p.m.
Hopefully, with the Disneyland suggestions we’ve just shared, you’ll have the finest time possible when you visit. Don’t forget to follow our website for the most up-to-date travel tips and cheap rooms Anaheim when visiting Orange County, CA.
- Disneyland Anaheim: 7 Tips for Best Experience
- Disneyland Anaheim Travel Guide and Tips for Families with Kids
- Disneyland Tips For First Time Visitors